To glam your look for this function here we bring in some fabulous tips-
To plan each and every ceremony for the wedding with utmost details is a tedious task to do. In this hassle, we tend to forget the important functions such as the mehndi ceremony, because generally it is celebrated at home with the near and dear ones. So planning the perfect outfit and look for the mehndi function is another important task.
- Wearing bright colored outfits- There are innumerous options to choose from for the perfect mehndi outfit. From the floral jewelry to the green colored outfits, the market is filled with loads of variety. The concept of wearing bright colors or a mix of colors like yellow, orange and green for this day is to make you stand out of the crowd and look your best in the pictures.
- Not compromising on the jewelry- This should be in perfect sync to the outfit you wear. For the bold options, a heavy gold set or a Kundan set will work well. But for the subtle looks, the floral jewelry is the best suited. To experiment with the looks, brides now a day are even wearing antique jewelry which is trending.
- Makeup is vital- One needs to keep in mind the long duration for which the bride needs to sit for the ceremony to complete. So keeping this in mind waterproof and long lasting makeup is highly advisable. For the hair, a bun or a ponytail would do, because you don’t want your hair to fuss around with mehndi, spoiling the fun.
- Choosing the outfit- This is another important task fort the brides out there. First and foremost one needs to check on the comfort quotient of the outfit, be it a lehenga or a Patiala for that matter so that it does not spoil your mehndi. Heavy work on the dress is unadvisable because you don’t want to bother yourself with the mehndi stains anytime. To change the look or go mix and match in the whole lot of ceremonies of traditional wear, this is the one where you can intermix shorts or skirt with a nice top to steal the show setting up new fashion statements for the indo western kind of a bride. Some of the latest trends for mehndi function are enlisted below-
- Wear a short lehenga flaunting those mehndi designs on the sexy legs without worrying about the long and heavy lehengas. This style helps you to give a chic and flirty look.
- If you want to wear a full-length lehenga, then go for a side slit one. This will add class and elegance to the look, making it easy for the bride to slide legs for mehndi.
- You could even wear a sharara, to break the stereotypes of a mehndi outfit. sharara are comfortable to hold, so this makes the task of applying mehndi easy.
- Team up a sleeveless sherwani kurti with a straight fit pant or a long skirt to rock the new bride’s look. This is another very trendy and bold choice.
- To stay casual, choose a cape style kurti and team it up with a palazzo or a churidar, whatever suits you the best.
The pictures speak volumes about the function and hold in a box of memories, so remember to stay classy as well as stylish while choosing your outfits.